Hi! I am a Computer Scientist with the Data Analysis Group at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, a Federally Funded Research Institute. My research interests broadly include computer vision, machine learning, and high dimensional data analysis. I enjoy collaborating with scientists and researchers across several disciplines of science, and engineering. I also serve as a reviewer for several top machine learning and computer vision publications (NeurIPS, CVPR, ICCV, ICML, AAAI. etc).
My resume (pdf, updated Jan 2020). Contact:
- (June 2020) New preprint on using generative priors based on patches for compressive image recovery — https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.10873 (code/models will be up soon)
- (June 2020) LLNL has issued a news release about our PNAS paper — link to article.
- (March 2020) Our paper that proposes a new class of neural network surrogates for inertial confinement fusion (ICF) will appear in the Proc. of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS)! [arXiv preprint] [published version][github]
- (Feb 2020) MimicGAN will appear in IJCV’s special issue on GANs! [published version] [arXiv]
- (Feb 2020) Chairing a special session on Generative modeling for images & videos at Asilomar 2020.