My research interests broadly include computer vision, machine learning, and high dimensional data analysis. I enjoy collaborating with scientists and researchers across several disciplines of science, and engineering. (more details)
My resume (pdf, updated Sep 2018).
- NEW! (Nov, 2018) 2 new arXiv preprints: (a) ‘MimicGAN’ for Blind Image Recovery, and (b) Domain Adaptation via Multi-Subspace Learning.
- I am reviewing for CVPR 2019, and WCVA 2018.
- NEW! (Nov, 2018) 2 new arXiv preprints for Feature Selection, and Autism Spectrum Disorder Classification using graph signal processing.
- NEW! (Oct, 2018) I was awarded 2nd place in the Annual Research Slam!
- I’m on the review committee for ICVGIP 2018