I am a Computer Scientist with the Data Analysis Group at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, a Federally Funded Research Institute. My research interests broadly include computer vision, machine learning, and high dimensional data analysis. I enjoy collaborating with scientists and researchers across several disciplines of science, and engineering. (more details)
My resume (pdf, updated Jan 2019).
- NEW! (Feb, 2019) 4 Papers accepted to ICASSP 2019 —
- Unsupervised Feature Selection using Graph Signal Analysis,
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Classification with Graph CNNs (SOTA on ABIDE dataset)
- Domain Adaptation with Multiple Subspaces (SOTA on Amazon/Caltech datasets).
- Understanding Deep Networks with Input Uncertainties.
- NEW! (Nov, 2018) New arXiv preprint: ‘MimicGAN’ for Blind Image Recovery.
- (Oct, 2018) I was awarded 2nd place in the Annual Research Slam!
- I’m on the review committee for ICCV 2019, CVPR 2019.